I have been pretty much MIA all summer long. Time just flies so fast. But while there is still a little of summer left, there is just enough time to make this easy zucchini frittata. To me, this is the perfect summer recipe because it is fast, easy, satisfying and you can eat it cold as well. But again you have to hurry up, soon zucchini season will be over. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
2/3 cups whole milk
3/4 cups grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
olive oil to grease the pan
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Wash the zucchini throughly and cut into cubes.
3. Pour three tablespoons of extra virgin olive in a pan and cook the zucchini with a little salt and pepper for 10-15 minutes over medium to low heat.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add parmesan cheese and the cooked zucchini.
5. Pour the frittata mixture into a well-greased pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil if you see the frittata getting too brown.
6. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Slice, serve and enjoy.